Easy Brazilian Cheesy Bread_Tarnoviski
"My mom-mom taught me how to make this bread! It's gluten free and delicious!"Serves 16-20 | Prep Time 5 | Cook Time 15
Why I Love This Recipe
*It helps when baking with eggs to start with eggs at room temperature.
*You can add extra things to these! Like ham, herbs and spices!
Submitted by: "Aleah Tarnoviski"
Ingredients You'll Need
1 large egg
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2/3 cup milk
1 1/2 cups tapioca flour
1/2 cup (packed) grated cheese, your preference
1. Pre-heat oven, prepare mini-muffin tin: Preheat oven to 400°F. Spread a small amount olive oil around the insides of each well of a mini-muffin tin.
2. Blend ingredients: Put all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender so that everything gets blended well. At this point you can store the batter in the refrigerator for up to a week.
3. Pour into mini-muffin tin: Pour batter into prepared mini-muffin tin, not quite to the top; leave about 1/8 inch from the top.
4. Bake: Bake at 400°F in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until all puffy and nicely browned. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack for a few minutes.
5. Eat while warm or save to reheat later.