Easy Campfire Potatoes
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1. 1 lb. small potatoes
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1 teaspoon coarse salt
4. 1 teaspoon pepper
5. 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
6. 6 cloves garlic, peeled
1. Before leaving the house, put oil, pepper, rosemary and garlic in a large ziploc bag.
2. At the campsite, heat a grill to medium hot.
3. If potatoes are not all the same size, cut them into pieces to achieve uniform size-- this ensures that the potatoes will cook evenly.
4. Toss potatoes into the ziploc bag with the seasonings. Zip and shake to coat!
5. Tip the mixture onto a large piece of aluminum foil (12-by 24-inch); bring the sides up and fold to make a sealed package.
6. Place package on grill and leave for about 45 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.