Easy Light Pancakes
"easy pancakes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner"Serves varies | Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time 5 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Pancakes that are easy and quick to make
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup flour
2 Tablespoon sugar
2 Tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 Teaspoon vanilla
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. In another bowl, combine milk, oil, and vanilla
3. Add to dry ingredients and stir just just until moistened.
4. Preheat a lightly greased griddle or skillet.
5. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto griddle and cook/turn until lightly brown
Pairs Well With