Why I Love This Recipe
These pancakes are very simple.
Ingredients You'll Need
100g plain flour
2 large eggs
1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil, plus a little extra for frying
lemon wedges to serve ( optional)
Caster sugar to serve ( optional)
1. Put 100g plain flour, 2 large eggs, 300ml milk, 1tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil, and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter.
2. Set aside for 30 minutes to rest if you have time, or start cooking straight away.
3. Set a medium frying pan or crepe pan over a medium heat and carefully wipe it with some oiled kitchen paper.
4. When hot, cook your pancakes for 1 minute on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go.
5. Serve with lemon wedges and caster oil, or your favorite filling.
Pairs Well With