Easy Seafood and Basil Alfredo
Why I Love This Recipe
I don't like seafood, but shrimp and pasta is a classic even I can appreciate!
Ingredients You'll Need
8 oz uncooked linguini
1 Tbsp butter
1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 tspn garlic salt
1 pckg cream cheese, cubed
1/2 tspn dried basil leaves
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1) Cook pasta; drain.
2) While pasta is cooking heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt butter in skillet. Sprinkle shrimp with garlic salt and cook until the shrimp turn pink.
3) Add milk and heat to just boiling; stir in cream cheese and basil.
4) Reduce heat, stirruing constantly until cream cheese is completely melted.
5) Remove from heat; stir in Parmesean cheese.
6) Toss hot pasta and sauce.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
The Official "Burnt" Movie CookbookBy Burnt Movie Cookbook
7 Recipes51222 Downloads