Easy and Spicy Fried Pickles
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 cups peanut oil for frying, or as needed
1 (32 ounce) jar dill pickle slices, drained
1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 eggs, beaten
1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch dressing
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
2. Pat the pickle slices dry with paper towels.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, cayenne pepper, black pepper and garlic powder.
4. Dip pickle slices into the egg, and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
5. Fry the pickles in the hot oil, until golden brown on each side, turning once. 6. Transfer to paper towels
7. Serve hot with Ranch dressing