Easy eggplant Lasagna
Why I Love This Recipe
This is a family favorite healthy snack created by one of our amazing Skinny Body Care Distributors.
Ingredients You'll Need
2 large eggplants
1-2 lbs of lean ground beef (or chicken or turkey)
1 large block of Marble cheese
1 small tub of Ricotta cheese
1 bottle of low carb, low sodium Marinara sauce
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.Cut the eggplant lengthwise
3. Brush oil on both sides of the eggplant and place on a cookie sheet
4. Sprinkle a dab of sea salt over them
5. Place eggplant in the oven for 10-15 minutes
6. While the eggplant is in the oven, brown and drain the meat (If necessary) and shred the cheese.
7. In a glass casserole dish, spread a thin layer of marinara on the bottom
8.Mix the remaining marinara with the browned meat
9. Then put a layer of eggplant in the casserole dish, spread ricotta cheese over eggplant, then a layer of meat mix, then shredded cheese... continue layers til all used.
10.Put in the oven at 350 until cheese has started to brown... serve and enjoy!!!
Questions, Comments & Reviews
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeBy CHEF the Film
7 Recipes11876 Downloads