Eggless Pineapple Fantasy Cake Tutorial - Easy Fresh CreamTechnique
Why I Love This Recipe
I just want to let people know about the variety of egg less cakes & other vegetarian cuisines.
Ingredients You'll Need
8” Sponge Cake
5 Cup Whipped Cream
5 Tbsp Pineapple Crush
1 cup water
Spray Color, Big Rose Nozzle, Flower Nails as required.
1) Cut the 8” cake sponge horizontally, in a two pieces. Try to cut these pieces in equal thickness.
2) Take the bottom piece of the cake sponge; place it on a Turn-Table. Sprinkle 2-3 table spoons of water, uniformly, over this piece of the cake.
3) Apply 1 cup of whipped cream, 2 tbsp Pineapple Crush. Spread the things over the cake using Palette Knife.
4) Place the top cut piece of the cake over the icing done. Again, sprinkle 2-3 table spoons of water over this piece.
5) Apply whipped cream, uniformly over & around the cake with a palette knife and give a shape as shown.
6) Make a design & flower as shown in video.
7) Spread pineapple crush on the outside diameter of the cake & finish with border.