English Muffin Pizzas
"Appetizer, English Muffin Pizzas"Serves 8 mini pizzas | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 5 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Super easy and convenient recipe to make with only a few ingredients.
Ingredients You'll Need
4 English muffins
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Split the English muffins in half and toast all 8 halves.
3. Place toasted English muffin halves on a baking sheet and spread 1 Tablespoon of pizza sauce on each one.
4. Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon of mozzarella cheese on top of the pizza sauce.
5. Place the baking tray in preheated oven and bake for about 5 minutes.
Pairs Well With
Questions, Comments & Reviews
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeBy CHEF the Film
7 Recipes11876 Downloads