Fat Head Pizza
Why I Love This Recipe
This is a family favorite healthy snack created by one of our amazing Skinny Body Care Distributors.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
¾ cup almond flour
2 tbs cream cheese
Parchment paper and cookie sheet or can use lightly grease pizza pan
toppings of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Microwave the mozzarella and cream cheese until smooth.
3. Mix the cheese with the almond flour and egg. I also add a few dashes of parsley, fennel and oregano.
4. Flatten out the dough on the parchment paper/cookie sheet. I like to put my hand in a sandwich bag so that nothing sticks.
5. Liberally sprinkle the crust with garlic salt. Poke the dough a bit with a fork to prevent bubbles.
6. Bake for 8 minutes, and poke any bubbles.
7. Bake for another 4-6 minutes until it is slightly brown on top.
8. Add any ingredients for your topping and then pop back into the oven to melt the cheese on top.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads