Fresh Fruit Pizza Tart
Why I Love This Recipe
When it comes to summer desserts, if you want to really razzle dazzle guests at your next party, think pizza − fruit pizza, that is. Kids and adults alike are wowed by this special dessert. And it couldn't be simpler to make.
Using a sugar cookie base, spread with a cream cheese-sour cream topping, arrange colourful red and black grapes, along with kiwi slices, in a pretty pattern. To serve, slice it just as you would a regular pizza. If you want to add extra fun to your party, make several small personal-size pizzas and let kids get creative with their own designs using the grapes and kiwi. Don't be surprised if adults decide to jump in and decorate their own pizzas, too. After all, who wants to miss out on summer fun?
Ingredients You'll Need
• 16.5 ounce roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
• 4 ounces nonfat cream cheese, softened
• 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
• 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 1/4 cups black California grapes
• 1/2 cup red California grapes
• 2 kiwifruit, pared and sliced
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Pat cookie dough into the bottom of a greased 10-inch tart pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
2. In electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sour cream. Gradually add sugar; beat until completely mixed and fluffy. Spread mixture over entire surface of each pan of baked cookie dough.
3. Arrange grapes and other fruit as desired, covering entire surface with fruit; press gently. Refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition information per serv