Use our BakeBot Ai Chat for instant answers.
Why I Love This Recipe
This is so simple to make, and really yummy for all ages!
There are many versions of this. It can be made with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, a Pillsbury Sugar Cookie roll, or you can make your own crust.
Ingredients You'll Need
2 cresent rolls or 1 can of sugar cookie dough (bake as directed on package) or home made crust (see below)
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
Assorted fruit, such as sliced kiwi, strawberries, blueberries
1 Tbsp. water
Heat oven to 375°F
* Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray
* Mash crescent rolls or cookie dough on pizza pan so that there are no seams (or make your own crust, see below)
* Bake as directed on package
* When cooled, invert on large serving plate or tray so crust is right-side-up
* Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended; spread over crust
* Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer
* Refrigerate 2 hours, cut into 12 wedges to serve