Fudgy Brownie Cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 pkg Fudge Brownie Mix
1 1/4 c. flour
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. butter (melted and cooled)
2 T. water (or more if needed)
1 c. dark chocolate chunks
1. Whisk together brownie mix, flour, and sugar.
2. Using a heavy spoon, stir in the eggs one at a time, followed by butter and 2 T water. If the batter appears like there is too much flour, add 1 more T. of water. Batter will be very thick.
3. Fold in chocolate chunks.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Grease cookie sheet.
7. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough on the cookie sheet. You want pretty thick cookies to get the brownie feel, about 3 inches apart. Press down slightly. Don't flatten completely. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, allow to cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cookies