Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 pkg Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls (12 per package)
1 pkg deli sandwich ham, 16 oz.
12 slice Swiss cheese
1/2 c butter, melted
1 Tbsp poppy seeds
1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp brown or Dijon mustard
1 tsp onion powder
1) Slice tip from rolls and place bottom in a baking pan.
2) Layer ham and cheese on the bottom layer.
3) Put the top on.
4) Combine butter, poppy seeds, mustard, Worcestershire, and onion powder in saucepan. Mix well.
5) Drizzle the sauce over the rolls. Refrigerate until butter is firm or overnight. (Optional if in a time crunch)
6) Cover the pan with foil.
7) Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted.
8) Uncover and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Serve warm or cold.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Main Dish