GRILLED CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 grilled bone in chicken breast, cool enough to shred meat apart.
2 cups shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese
1 pkg. flour tortillas (smaller ones)
Pace Picante Sauce
Sour Cream (Optional)
1. In a medium hot skillet, place one tortilla down and top with 3-4 Tbl. of cheese.
(If you like a crispy tortilla, it is not necessary to spray skillet.)
2. Next, top cheese with 1/4 cup of chicken.
3. Then, top chicken with 2 Tbl. of PACE Picante Sauce.
4. Lastly, top with second flour tortilla,
5. Toast first side for 2-3 minutes, then flip quesadilla over and toast other side
for another 2-3 minutes or until all cheese is melted and chicken is hot.
6. Optional, may serve with Dorito chips, additonal picante sauce and sour cream.