Garlic & Herb Chicken Pizza
Why I Love This Recipe
What's easy to make, full of flavor and healthy for you? A garlic & herb chicken pizza! It was an easy dinner night in my kitchen, with the help of some pre-made pizza dough, cheese and cooked chicken!
Ingredients You'll Need
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 ball of garlic & herb pizza dough (from Trader Joes)
1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 8 ounces)
1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
1/2 cup italian blend shredded cheese
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients.
- Place dough on a greased baking sheet & flatten out.
- Brush garlic/vinegar mixture over crust.
- Top with chicken, cheese, mushrooms & parsley.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheeses melts.
*In the event I make this recipe again, I would use a plain crust. I found the herb & garlic crust slightly strong with the garlic/vinegar mixture.... OR I would omit the vinegar mixture altogether and just add minced garlic over the crust before baking.