Why I Love This Recipe
This was great and had just enough spice for a little kick!
Ingredients You'll Need
8 oz penne pasta
4 cloves garlic
1 cup light cream
1/4 c grated asiago
a few shakes of red pepper flakes
1 shake of cayenne pepper
2 tbsp dry white wine
1/2 c frozen peas
Option: sliced prosciutto
- Cook pasta til al dente; set aside
- While the pasta is cooking, heat about 1 tbsp olive oil in a large pan. Add red pepper flakes and garlic*, saute
- Add white wine and stir
- Add cream and let simmer for about 5 minutes until it is lightly bubbling
- Add the peas and cheese, stir until slightly thickened. If using proscuitto, add it now.
- Add the pasta and toss. Top with some salt if needed.
**This was great and had just enough spice for a little kick!**
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads