Garlic Ranch Party Pretzels- By Kimberly Sheskey
"Easy and fun snack mix, perfect for parties!"Serves 12 | Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time No baking time required
Why I Love This Recipe
This no bake recipe is easy and does not require cooking ability! My party pretzels are always a hit and the only thing people ask me to bring!
Ingredients You'll Need
(2) one lb bags of mini pretzels
(1) package of dry Buttermilk Ranch dressing
2 TBSP garlic pepper seasoning (or more to taste)
1/2 cup of oil (popcorn oil works great) or your favorite
1. Mix dressing and popcorn oil together.
2. Put pretzels in large bowl.
3. Pour mixture over pretzels.
4. Stir together to coat the pretzels.
5. Sprinkle garlic pepper
6. Stir pretzels.
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6 several times to coat all of the pretzels at the bottom with mixture.