Grandma B's Famous Mac-n'-Cheese
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe is a delicious side dish for any meal. My grandma made this recipe after years of cooking. We ate it almost every week at my grandma's and want everyone to enjoy her Mac-n'-Cheese!
Submitted by: "Gianna"
Ingredients You'll Need
- 12 oz. box of small pasta shells
- 1/3 cup of whole milk
- 6-8 slices of American cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt, pepper, and Lawry’s® Garlic Salt (to taste)
1. Cook pasta following directions on the box; drain water.
2. In a separate small Teflon pan, heat milk, American cheese, and butter until cheese and butter are melted; stir frequently
3. When mixture is melted, add the cheese sauce to the pasta and mix well.
4. Season to taste.