"Side Dish, Granola"Serves 8 cups | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 30 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This granola is super easy to make and is the perfect addition to any yogurt or acai bowl.
Ingredients You'll Need
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup mixed seeds or grains
1 cup crisp rice cereal
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup honey
1 cup raisins
1 cup diced, dried fruits
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients except raisins and dried fruit in large bowl.
3. Spread a single layer on a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring often, or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and stir in raisins and dried fruit. Cool.
Pairs Well With
Questions, Comments & Reviews
The Official "Burnt" Movie CookbookBy Burnt Movie Cookbook
7 Recipes51222 Downloads