Why I Love This Recipe
I tried this the other night at my In-laws home and I could not stop eating it (I am 4 months pregnant so that is my "excuse"). My mother-in-law got the recipe from one of her friends.
Ingredients You'll Need
• 2 lbs green seedless grapes
• 2 lbs red seedless grapes
• 8 ounces sour cream
• 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup brown sugar, packed
• 1 cup crushed pecans
Wash and stem grapes.
Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand until blended.
Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
For topping: Combine brown sugar, and crushed pecans.
Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.