Green Monster Smoothie
"Appetizer, Green Monster Smoothie, in class recipe"Serves 4 glasses | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 1 minute
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe is a really refreshing way to start your morning or for a midday snack. It is also a super good way to get a lot of nutrients.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 1/2 cups sweetened almond milk
2 cups greek yogurt
2 green pear (chopped)
2 green apples (chopped)
2 kiwis (peeled)
2 cups spinach
1 cup kale (chopped)
juice of 1 lemon
2 pinches of sea salt
2 cups ice
1. Wash fruits and veggies in the sink.
2. Chop the fruits and kale; peel the kiwi.
3. Add ingredients in order to a blender.
4. Blend until intended consistency.
5. Add water for a thinner smoothie or more ice to make it frothier.
Pairs Well With
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads