Green Tea & Coffee Butter Cake
Why I Love This Recipe
My first made !
Ingredients You'll Need
- 1200 grams of cake flour.
- Vanilla 2 tbsp.
- Baking powder 1 tbsp.
- Salt 1 ½ tsp.
- 200 grams of milk powder.
- 1100 grams of sugar.
- 35 chicken eggs.
- SP 5 tbsp.
- 500 g cold water.
- 1,000 grams of melted margarine.
Green tea – Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons Green tea powder (recommend brand Mach-cha).
Green apples, 1 ½ tsp.
Coffee – Ingredients
- Coffee powder mixed with hot water to melt the 4 tablespoons.
1. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, milk powder together in a bowl beat eggs, add sugar and SP. Later stir by using head-stir no.1, stir about 2 minutes to combine. Then increase speed to no.3, about 3 minutes, then add cold water and vanilla to it.
2. Continue beating for 2 minutes until mixture is fluffy and white. Reduce speed as no.2 hit for the margarine, melted together, about 1 minute, shall be available.
3. The flour mixture. The ingredients are green tea and coffee do not mix the cake and light vanilla.
4. Pour into buttered pan and white for about ¾ of the pan and bake 200 degrees for about 25-30 minutes until cooked.
5. To make the cake taste. Prior to make the cake must be cooled before Then wipe off the cream, make-up. Then cut a piece of cake. Is final.