Grilled Herbed Mushroom Vegetable Medley
Why I Love This Recipe
A side dish to your next grilled meal. Easy and simple to make. No pan to wash makes cleanup easy.
Ingredients You'll Need
4 ounces button mushrooms
1 medium red bell pepper or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch strips
1 medium zucchini, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices
1 medium yellow squash, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch strips
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or green onion tops
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Clean and prepare mushrooms by slicing a thin slice off the bottom of each stem.
2. Thinly slice mushroom stems and caps.
3. Combine mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini and squash in a large bowl.
4. Combine melted butter, thyme, basil, chives, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
5. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat well.
6. Transfer to a 20x14 inch sheet of heavy duty foil.
7. Wrap into a packet sealing edges well, leaving space for heat to circulate.
8. Grill on covered grill over medium coals 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.