Ground Turkey Protein Style Burgers With Sweet Potato Fries
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 Lb Ground Turkey
1 tsp No Salt Seasoning
1/4 Diced Yellow Onion
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
4 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese
8 Large Leaves of Green Leafy Lettuce
4 Tomato Slices
2 Large Sweet Potatoes
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Black Pepper
1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp No Salt Seasoning
1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, no salt seasoning, black pepper, diced yellow onion, minced garlic and egg.
2. Form 5 palm sized (4oz) round turkey burger patties.
3. Preheat grill to high.
4. Grill turkey burgers on medium- high heat for 4 minutes on each side.
5. Add Pepper Jack cheese and grill for another minute.
6. Serve each patty between 2 leaves of green leafy lettuce (the bun) and 1 slice of tomato.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice sweet potatoes into thin fry shaped slices.
3. In a bowl mix sweet potatoes, paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, olive oil and cinnamon until evenly distributed.
4. Place fries on baking sheet and bake until fries are tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally or for about 20 minutes.