Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
Guava – 2, medium sized(semi ripe)
Mint Leaves – ¼ cup
Green Chillies - 2
Ginger – ½ inch piece
Sugar – ½ tsp
Black salt – ½ tsp
Lemon – ½ lemon juice
• Rinse guavas well and remove thin layer using a peeler.
• Rinse mint leaves and ginger as well.
• Dice guavas, roughly chop the chillies and ginger.
• Transfer all ingredients in a blender jar.
• Blend to a smooth consistency ensuring the seeds are also crushed well.
• Add a dash of water if needed.
• Transfer to a bowl and relish with hot dosas, cutlets or any item of your choice.