Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
Khoa- 200 g
All-purpose flour- 100 g
Milk powder- 100 g
Eno powder- 4g
Milk- 1 cup
Sugar (for syrup)- 250g
Water- 1 glass
• Mix everything in half a cup of milk first.
• As and when you need more milk to make the dough soft, you can add it.
• On the other side, mix the water and sugar and boil it until the syrup till it turns a little sticky.
• Make smooth balls out of the dough without any lines or cracks.
• Pour some oil or ghee into a hot pan on low flame.
• Add 6-8 balls at a time. Don’t crowd them. While frying, they will increase in size, so provide them enough space.
• When they turn golden in colour, take them off using a deep strainer.
• Add them directly to the hot syrup.
• Serve them after 3 hours.