HOW TO COOK CHICKEN MANCHURIAN
Why I Love This Recipe
I had learnt this yummy dish in my cooking class and I want to share it here.
Ingredients You'll Need
Chicken 500 gm, Flour ½ cup ,Corn flour 2 tbsp,1 beaten egg, onion paste 2 tbsp, Ginger paste 1tsp, Garlic paste 1tsp, Black pepper powder ½ tsp, Chopped green chilli ½ tsp, Vinegar 2 tbsp, Soya sauce 1 tbsp, Oil 1 cup.
INGREDIENT FOR CHICKEN GRAVY
onion paste 2 tbsp, Ginger paste 1tsp, Garlic paste 1tsp, Chopped green chilli ½ tsp, Vinegar 2 tbsp, Soya sauce 1 tbsp, Tomato sauce 1 tbsp, Sweet chilli sauce 1 tsp, Chopped onion grass ½ cup, Azinamoto ½ tsp.
PROCESS FOR CHICKEN BALLS
• Marinated chicken with salt, vinegar and soya sauces for 4/5 hours.
• Boil the chicken and remove the bones, keep the chicken stock to use in gravy.
• Add salt & other ingredients with chicken, mix properly to make medium size balls.
• Deep fry the balls and keep aside.
PROCESS FOR CHICKEN GRAVY
• In remaining oil add onion paste, fry for 2 minutes.
• Add Garlic & Ginger paste, salt and chicken stock (1 cup)
• Add all sauces, and chilli
• Cover the pan. When the water will start to boil, add chicken balls
• Cover the pan again, cook for 5 minutes
• Add azinamoto & onion grass.