Ham and Potato Bake
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 pound sliced potatoes
8 oz pack cream cheese with chives and onion
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp pepper
10 oz cooked ham (small pieces)
1 pound fresh asparagus (cut into 3 inch pieces)
1. In a pot or microwave, cook potatoes till tender
2. Set potatoes aside in small bowl
3. In pot, combine cream cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and pepper. Heat until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat.
4. In baking dish, layer potatoes, ham, asparagus and sauce.
5. Cover dish and back 20 minutes.
6. Uncover and add remaining Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
8. Set aside for 5 minutes.