"Pies that are as small as 3 mice"Serves 8-10 | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 15 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Pies that are small and more advanced
Ingredients You'll Need
1 box piecrust
1 tbsp pie filling(per pie)
1 tsp cinnamon(optional)
2 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 egg white, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F; line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. roll out pie crust until smooth and even; cut circles out of dough (as many as you can- you may need to re-roll scrapes).
3. using a 1 Tbsp, drop each pie filling into the center of each circle; brush the edges of the circle w/drops if water then fold in half and pinch edges completely; poke hand pie with a fork once ton prevent bursting.
4. beat egg white in a small bowl until frothy, brush over tops of pie.
5. Bake on parchment paper lined baking sheet for 15 minutes.
6. while pies are baking, whisk together the powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
7. Remove cooked pies from baking sheet and drop(while warm) into glaze coating completely (best if you use two forks to toss).
8. Return to parchment paper and allow to set (about 5 minutes).
Pairs Well With
water, milk, and orange juice