Healthy Homemade CBD Gummies
"It's a “sweet and simple” CBD gummy recipe"Serves 25 | Prep Time 1 hour | Cook Time 30 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
You don’t necessarily have to be a whiz in the kitchen to enjoy yummy CBD isolate gummies. There has been an explosion of brands offering high-quality, natural gummie products that you can easily grab online. Why buy instead of trying to figure out how to make CBD gummies at home? Here’s a quick rundown of the benefits of being a shopper instead of a chef:
CBD gummies are typically affordable enough to justify the purchase.
CBD gummies come in portable, sturdy packaging.
The quality ingredients and oil carriers needed may be more expensive when purchased on their own.
Gummie sellers offer tons of delicious, fun flavors.
You’ll get proper, accurate dosage information.
No need to rush to make batches when you’re running low.
Lastly, CBD brands that offer gummies tend to offer specific formulas geared for specific CBD gummy's uses. That means you can scoop up a gummy type that is specially formulated to address your wellness needs. Of course, it can be fun to get an appreciation for all of the work that goes into a batch by learning how to make edible gummies in your own kitchen! Next, discover the secret to getting homemade CBD gummies just right!
How to Make Homemade CBD Gummies?
Let’s talk do-it-yourself CBD gummies. The first essential is a really good, high-quality CBD oil. Your recipe is really only as good as the CBD oil you use to power the whole batch! Here’s what you’ll need for the “sweet and simple” CBD gummy recipe:
* Food-grade silicone molds to shape your gummies.
* A saucepan.
* A whisk.
* Oven mitts.
* A funnel.
A delicate preparation process paired with the short shelf life of a batch of homemade gummies can make simply buying ready-made gummies an attractive choice. If you prefer getting the gummies of your dreams with a click, go ahead and buy CBD gummies at online stores.
It never hurts to keep a good CBD gummy bear recipe in your back pocket for those times when you want to create a custom flavor. However, it can be even better to have the name of a good CBD gummy bear vendor if your schedule is a little too hectic to always rely on the do-it-yourself option. Ultimately, CBD wellness tastes and feels good any way you slice it!
The recipe was originally published at CBD.market blog
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup of any type of fruit juice you prefer (pineapple, kiwi, and papaya should be avoided because they don’t gel as well as other juices).
2 tablespoons of baking gelatin.
2 tablespoons of high-quality raw honey.
2 milliliters (or your preference) of CBD oil.
1. To start, heat your fruit juice in your sauce pan. Keep it on low heat until you notice it beginning to simmer. It’s important to not allow the juice to come to a boil because this could alter the makeup and flavor of your CBD oil. Next, slowly add the honey and gelatin while whisking gently until all three ingredients combine. The whisking process should last for about a minute. Turn off the heat when this step is done.
2. You can now add in your CBD oil! Whisk again until you’re confident that all of the ingredients have mixed evenly. The next step is transferring the liquid to your mold.
3. The best tip for getting your CBD liquid into the mold is to use your funnel to slowly and gently transfer it. Using a large spoon or scoop can be helpful for getting the liquid from the pan down into the funnel. Be sure to wear oven mitts or gloves during the entire process because the liquid will be very hot to the touch.
4. Once your mold is full, let it sit for up to an hour. You can then peel your newly formed gummies out of the mold before storing them. Generally, gummies can be stored at room temperature for up to 10 days as long as you’re placing them in an air-tight container. However, people in hot or humid climates should stick their gummies in the refrigerator. Feel free to use a mold of any size when making your gummies at home.
Pairs Well With
A Cup of Hot Tea
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Gummy