Heavenly Ricotta Pancakes
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch salt
1/2 lb ricotta cheese
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup flour
1. separate eggs and whip whites til soft peaks.
2. set whites aside.
3. mix all other ingredients together thoroughly.
4. gently fold in whites.
5. put 1/4 cup or so on medium hot greased griddle.
6. flatten somewhat with spoon.
7. cook til lightly golden brown and turn once.
8. serve with warm melted butter and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
9. you can serve with jam, also.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
The Official "Burnt" Movie CookbookBy Burnt Movie Cookbook
7 Recipes51222 Downloads