Herbed Vegetables in a Feta Quiche with a Wild Rice Crust
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 cups cooked brown rice (I used wild rice)
1/4 cup graviera (or gruyere, grated)
1/2 cup milk
2 (4 ounce packages) 365 Four Seasons Blend
1/4 cup herbs (such as dill, mint, parsley, chopped)
2 green onions (chopped)
1 cup feta (crumbled)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix the rice, cheese and egg in a bowl.
2. Press the rice mixture into a pie plate, about 1/4 inch thick.
3. Bake in a preheated 450F oven until the edges and bottom just start turning golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
4. Mix the eggs, milk, vegetables, dill, mint, green onions, feta, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the pie crust.
6. Bake in a preheated 375F oven until golden brown and set in the center, about 30-35 minutes.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeBy CHEF the Film
7 Recipes11876 Downloads