"Honey sauce chicken wings have always been my heart's love, the tender taste of the mouth can not resist the delicious temptation, color and flavor, nutrition and health practices are also simple, one after another to eat!"Serves 5 | Prep Time 0.5 | Cook Time
Why I Love This Recipe
1. Soak the chicken wings for 20 minutes to remove the blood, rinse off, and drain the water.
2. Put 2 to 3 knives on the chicken wings for easy taste.
3. Add garlic, cooking wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, salt, sweet red pepper powder and white pepper to the bowl.
4. Pour in hot water and mix well.
5. Pour the chicken wings into the mixed sauce, stir evenly, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze in the refrigerator for one day.
6. Marinated chicken wings, use kitchen paper to absorb the moisture on the surface, and color when fried. Open the medium fire, pour a little cooking oil into the non-stick pan, and put the chicken wings after the oil is hot.
7. Fry both sides of the chicken wings to golden brown.
8. Add boiling water that is flush with the chicken wings and stir evenly.
9. Cover the lid and simmer for 15 minutes in the middle of the fire.
10. After stewing, open the fire and collect the juice, completely dry, and let the sauce hang on the chicken wings.
1. If the curing time is not enough, marinate for at least 1 hour. It is recommended to have a better taste when refrigerated overnight.
2. If you do more at one time, the chicken wings can be fried several times, not all at once.
More cooking tips: https://likee.video
Ingredients You'll Need
10 chicken wings
25 grams of garlic
15 grams of oyster sauce
Soy sauce 10g
15 grams of honey
Salt 2 g
Cooking wine 20 g
Sweet pepper powder 3 g
White pepper powder 1 g
Hot water 10g
a little white sesame
Appropriate amount of water
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads