Why I Love This Recipe
I had only heard about this Gujrati dish until Mother-In-Law of my elder sister treated me with this delicious snack. It barely takes 15 minutes to cook and put an end to your evening cravings
Ingredients You'll Need
- 1 cup gram flour (besan)
- 3 cup butter milk
- ½ spoon Ginger paste
- Grated coconut
- 2 green chilies
- 1 pinch of (hing)
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Coriander leaves
- Curry leaves
- Apply oil on reverse side of thali.
- In a pan, take gram flour, put butter milk, ginger paste and a pinch of hing; stir the mixture continuously until it becomes smooth thick batter.
- Quickly spread portions of mixture over the reversed thali
- Cut it into strips 1- ½ inch wide and roll them.
- Prepare tadka – take some oil, heat it and put mustard seeds, curry leaves
- On the rolled khandvi, pour this tadka
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and grated coconut and your evening snack is ready to serve.