Kit Kat Birthday Cake
Why I Love This Recipe
I first made this for my son’s Birthday in 2019, seen it on an episode of Mr. Food and it wasn’t hard at all, so fun to make! Nailed it!
Terri Chandler, RHIT, CTR
Ingredients You'll Need
• 1 box of Cake Mix (I normally use Chocolate)
• Kit Kat bars (need at least 37-40 sticks)
• M&M Peanut or Plain big bags (your preference)
• Icing (homemade or from a tub)
• 2 Standard cake round pans
Mix the cake using box directions, bake and set aside to cool. On a cake plate add icing to the top of cake add the M&M’s to that layer of icing, then add the next cake layer. Add the rest of icing coving all sides and top. Then to take the Kit Kat bars that have been pulled apart because at this point you will stack them vertically all around the outside of cake. After you do that then on top of the cake you will add the M&M’s.
Serve and enjoy !