Koose (Black eyed bean fritters)
Why I Love This Recipe
Can be served as breakfast or as a snack
Total Fat: 14 g (saturatedt 2g, monounsaturated 10 g, polyunsaturated 2g, trans 0g)
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 311 mg
Potassium: 183 mg
Total carbohydrate: 16 g (fiber 4g, sugars 3 g)
Ingredients You'll Need
1/4 cup Wheat Flour
3/4 of a bag Black-eye beans
1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 tsp. Pepper
1 inch Ginger
1 Large Onion
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1/4 tsp Salt
1. Soak black-eye beans in water over night. Wash and drain the beans under running water.
2. Remove loose skins and pour in a food processor, with the pepper, onions and salt.
3. Heat oven to 370 degrees
4. Blend until is nice and coarsely smooth.
5. Correct seasoning, and mix in the wheat flour and baking powder to bind the mixture.
6. Pour mixture into greased baking pan.
7. Place in the oven and bake for about 30 to 40 minutes.
8. Remove and place on a cooling rack.
9. Cut into pieces and serve.