Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe is very simple.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 ( 15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
1 ( 8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 ( 3 ounce) package Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 pound sausage
1/2 ( 26 ounce) jar marinara sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine ricotta cheese, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese. egg, and Italian seasoning in a bowl.
3. Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes; drain. Stir in marinara sauce.
4. Spread 1/6 of the cheese mixture evenly on each flatbread; cover with sausage mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes.
Pairs Well With