Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
15 oz. ricotta cheese
2 T. parsley
1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
16 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
4 c. spaghetti sauce
1. Boil lasagna noodles as directed on box.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Mix ricotta cheese, parsley, egg, and parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
4. Ladle 1 cup of sauce into 9x13 pan and spread well.
5. Lay out lasagna noodles and spread 3 T of ricotta mixture and 2 T of spaghetti sauce on each noodle.
6. Sprinkle on some mozzarella cheese.
7. Roll up and place seam down in the dish.
8. Use the remaining spaghetti sauce to top.
9. Sprinkle parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
10. Bake covered with foil for 30 minutes and then uncover and bake another 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Main Dish