Lemon Coriander Soup
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• ¼ cup chopped coriander (cilantro)
• 2 tbsp of oil
• 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
• 2 tbsp finely chopped green chilies
• ¼ cup finely chopped onions
• ¼ cup finely chopped cabbage
• ¼ cup finely chopped carrot
• 3 cups basic vegetable stock
• 2 tbsp corn flour dissolved in 2 tbsp water
• Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add garlic and green chilies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
• Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
• Add the cabbage and carrots and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute
• Add the basic vegetable stock, lemon juice, salt and corn flour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Add the coriander and mix well.
• Serve the lemon and coriander soup immediately.