Why I Love This Recipe
This is my attempt at my favorite soup.
I made it a few days ago. and it was far to thick.
So here is the updated version, which i have yet to try.
Ingredients You'll Need
3 cups of chicken broth
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1-2 cups white rice (depending on the desired thickness)
3-4 tbs fresh lemon juice
lemon pepper to taste
salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring chicken broth and cream of chicken soup to a boil.
2. In a seperate pot make the rice, (i use instant rice)
3. In a bowl mix eggs,lemon juice and spices (to taste)
4. When soup is boiling turn down heat and add two ladels full to the egg/lemon mixture, stir that, then slowly stir mixture back into the pot.
5. Add desired amount of rice
6. Be sure to keep tasting it, add more lemon juice/spices to taste.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads