Why I Love This Recipe
Though scorching heat of this season is something everyone wants to run away from but this season also gives us the most delicious fruit and favorite of all – mango
Ingredients You'll Need
- 1 cup rice (soaked for half an hour, drained and then dried for an hour)
- 1 mango pulp (mixed well in Mixer grinder)
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ litre milk
- 1 teaspoon elaichi
- Finely chopped dry fruits
- Grind rice in mixer grinder; but don’t make a fine powder of it.
- Take a pan; pour milk and grinded rice in it
- Once rice is half cooked, add sugar and mango pulp in it
- Stir continuously on low flame.
- As rice is fully cooked, add elaichi and turn off the flame.
- Let it cool and garnish it with finely chopped dry fruits.
- Serve cool in this summer