Mango ice cream
Why I Love This Recipe
This Mango ice cream recipe is very easy and the ice cream tastes delicious.
Ingredients You'll Need
Whipped Topping – 8 oz container
Mango Pulp – 30 oz can
Sweetened Condensed Milk – 14 oz can
Fresh Mango – cubed, optional
1. In a bowl pour in the Mango Pulp, Condensed Milk and the Whipped Topping.
2. Mix all the ingredients gently.
3. Cover the mixture and place in the freezer for 3 hours.
4. After 3 hours, mix in the cubed Mango pieces and freeze it again.
5. Allow it to freeze for another 4 hours.
6. Serve and enjoy the delicious mango ice cream.
You can add some mints leaves and Strawberries/Mangoes on the top of the ice cream to garnish it.