Mel's Stuffed Chicken Breast
Why I Love This Recipe
I wanted a different recipe for boneless chicken breast and all the recipes I found on the internet had ingredients I didn't have on hand, so I decided to use what I had..boy I'm glad I did.
Ingredients You'll Need
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 can of diced tomatoes
1 roll of ritz crackers
3 tbsp of minced dried onion
1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup of shredded cheddar
1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Spray baking dish with cooking spray
3. Butterfly each thawed chicken breast
4. Lay each chicken breast between two layers of syran wrap
5. pound chicken breast until 1/2" thick
6. In food processor combine; tomatoes, crackers, onion, cheeses, garlic, and italian season and mix until smooth.
7. Lay open chicken breast and fill center with 2-3 tbsp of mixture. Wrap chicken breast in jelly roll fashion and lay in a greased dish with end side down. Repeat with remaining breasts.
8. Cover pan with foil and bake 15-25 mins or until chicken breast is cooked through.
9. Remove from oven and let rest 5 mins
10. Some cheese and mixture will bubble out and create a "sauce" in the dish. Serve your chicken and spoon some of the "sauce" over the top.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
The Official "Burnt" Movie CookbookBy Burnt Movie Cookbook
7 Recipes51222 Downloads