Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
• 1 large green bell pepper
• 1/3 lb. lean ground beef
• 1/3 white onion chopped
• 1/2 cup salsa
• chopped cilantro
• sliced pepper jack cheese
1. Cut bell peppers in half long ways & place into deep baking dish
2. Brown 1/3 lb. ground beef with salt, pepper & garlic powder.
3. Combine ground beef, chopped raw onions, salsa, and cilantro.
6. Scoop into pepper halves & top with pepper jack cheese.
7. Bake on 350 degrees for 15 minutes then Broil for 2-3 minutes