Milk tea biscotti
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
Black tea // 2 tea bags
Cream/milk // 35g
Unsalted butter // 50g
Powdered sugar // 70g
Flour // 150g
Almond slices // 50g
1. Remove the tea bits from tea bags, soak in warm milk for 5 minutes.
2. Combine butter and powdered sugar. Add in the milk tea, mix to combine. Add in almond slices and shape into a dough.
3. Roll dough into a log about 3 inches thick. Bake 165C/329F for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
4. Transfer logs to a cutting board and, using a serrated knife, cut log into slices 0.7 inch thick on the diagonal. Arrange evenly on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes, turn slices over, and returned to the power off oven for another 10 minutes or until firm to the touch.
5. Remove from oven and let cool. Store in an airtight container.