Moist and Fluffy Devils Food Cake
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 cups cake flour or sifted all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups sugar
1 cup hot coffee
1 cup canola oil
1 cup buttermilk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1) Preheat oven to 325
2) In a large bowl whisk together dry ingredients.
3) Add coffee, oil and buttermilk and mix until combined.
4) Add eggs and vanilla and mix for another 2 minutes.
5) Pour batter into two greased and floured 9-inch round baking pans.
6) Bake for 30 minutes.
7) Let cool in pans until warm and then remove from pans and allow to cool completely on a cooling rack.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
The Official "Burnt" Movie CookbookBy Burnt Movie Cookbook
7 Recipes51222 Downloads