Mojo Grilling Sauce
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe came from an all recipes email.
This mojo marinade is delicious for use with meats and fish before grilling. It's a great marinade for grilled flank steak, whole pork loins, and on whole rotisserie chickens! Meat and chicken should be marinated overnight, fish only needs one hour.
Ingredients You'll Need
* 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
* 1/2 cup minced yellow onion
* 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
* 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
* 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon kosher salt
* 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
* 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
* 1 cup olive oil
1. Pulse the garlic and onion in a blender until very finely chopped. Pour in orange juice, lime juice; season with cumin, oregano, lemon-pepper, black pepper, salt, cilantro, and hot pepper sauce. Blend until thoroughly incorporated. Pour in the olive oil, and blend until smooth.