"Dessert, Monster Cookies, in class recipe"Serves 2 dozen | Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 12-15 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Class recipe- Monster Cookies
I loved this recipe because it was super easy to make, and they were really good!
Ingredients You'll Need
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
5/8 cups peanut butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon corn syrup
3/8 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
1/2 package (3 ounces) chocolate chips
1/2 package (3 ounces) candy coated chocolate pieces
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars.
3. Add eggs, baking soda, corn syrup, and vanilla; mix well.
4. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, and candy coated chocolate pieces.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes.
Pairs Well With
A glass of milk
Questions, Comments & Reviews
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeBy CHEF the Film
7 Recipes11876 Downloads