"kn"Serves 12-16 sticks | Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
12-16 String Cheese Sticks
1/2 cup flour
1/8 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp Lawrys Seasoning Salt
1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 cup Panko crumbs
1 tbsp dried parsley
1 tsp oregano
Vegetable Oil for frying
1. Unwrap cheese sticks and cut them in half.
2. Get two plastic bags. In bag #1, toss the flour, paprika and salt. In bag #2, mix the panko, parsley and oregano. In a bowl, beat the eggs and milk together.
3. Now coat your cheese sticks by first tossing 5 or 6 in your milk bowl for a good soaking. Next, throw them in the flour bag and shake, shake, shake. Put them back in the milk bowl, making sure to coat every side. Finally, toss them around in the panko bag for your final coat.
4. Place them on a cookie sheet and freeze for 20-30 min.
5. Heat a few inches of your canola or vegetable oil in a large frying pan. Place sticks, in batches, in the oil and fry until golden brown on all sides (about 30-60 seconds). Drain on a plate lined with a paper towel.
Pairs Well With